- If you have not attended classes as a certificate student for two consecutive terms or more (including summer term), you must submit a new certificate application. Do not complete the Readmission Application.
You must fill out the readmission application rather than a new graduate application if you:
- Have previously completed graduate coursework within the forensic science master’s degree program and have not attended for two consecutive terms, including summer terms.
- Have matriculated or completed any degree as graduate student at the University of Florida and have not attended for two consecutive terms, including summer terms.
Students are required to complete the forensic science master’s degree within seven years of initial admission to the master’s degree program.
If you are unsure whether or not you need a readmission application or new application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Master's Degree Application
- If you last attended as a master's student, please complete the UF graduate readmission application.
- Students are required to complete degree within seven years of initial admission to the MS degree program.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the admissions team aware of your application.
Please note: Readmission can only be granted if the student is in good standing.
Note:Disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements from the University of Florida. As a distance learning student, you will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.