If you are unsure whether you need a readmission application or new application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must apply for readmission if they have previously been admitted to and completed graduate coursework within the program and have not enrolled for two consecutive terms, excluding summer terms.
If you have not attended classes as a certificate student for two consecutive terms or more (excluding summer term), you must submit a new certificate application. Do not complete the Graduate Application for readmission.
Step One:Mandatory Department Form
Step Two: Readmission Program Application
Students must apply for readmission if they have previously been admitted to and completed graduate coursework within the following programs and have not enrolled for two consecutive terms, excluding summer terms:
- M.S. Veterinary Medical Sciences with a concentration in Forensic Toxicology
- M.S.P. Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Forensic DNA and Serology
- M.S.P. Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Forensic Drug Chemistry
- M.S.P. Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Forensic Science
Students are required to complete their degree within seven years of initial admission to master’s degree.
In order to resume coursework, you will need to apply for readmission through the Graduate Application. Readmission is not guaranteed and can only be granted if the student is in good standing.
Note that the section called Application Information within the application is where you select that you are applying for readmission. Using the information detailed below, carefully read and appropriately select information in all sections to correctly apply for readmission.
*Remember to keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Follow the instructions below to indicate readmission on the application:
“Have you ever submitted an application to the University of Florida?”
“Have you ever attended the University of Florida?”
“Are you applying for readmission to the same graduate degree program in which you previously attended?”
If Yes is not the correct answer to any of these questions, then you should not be applying for readmission. Please contact email@example.com if you are unsure if you should be submitting a readmission application.
- The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.