How much does it cost?
Tuition is $575 per credit hour plus fees for all students, regardless of location. This tuition rate is subject to change. Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver. We are an off-book program and do not receive funds from these programs. Nondegree and Certificate will pay Capital Improvement/Technology fees. MS students will pay Capital Improvement/Technology/Financial Aid fees. http://www.fa.ufl.edu/bursar/current-students/
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. Note that a processing fee is assessed for credit card payments. Payments can be made approximately three weeks before the semester begins. We will communicate payment instructions once UF has loaded tuition into the system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Eligibility
Master’s degree students are eligible for private and federal loans. Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s Student Self Service in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
- UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
Minimum credits for eligibility for financial aid:
- Fall and Spring semesters: 5 credits
- Summer semester: 4 credits
For more information or questions, contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Financial Aid Coordinator
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- All non-degree, graduate certificate, and master’s degree students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- For more information or questions about your benefits, please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.
- There is a $30 application fee for master’s degree and graduate certificate applications. There is no application fee associated with the nondegree seeking option.
- Some courses do require textbooks.
- Master’s degree students are responsible for any costs associated with travel expenses for Special Topics, which is on location in Gainesville.