Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Keep the temporary username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
- The $30 application fee should be paid with the submission of the online application.
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID
- International Applicants
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport
- If you reside in the United State, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions
- Under Certificate select the following:
- For the Forensic Toxicology Certificate ONLY
- Level – Graduate
- College – Veterinary Medicine
- Select Forensic Toxicology from the list of certificates
- For all other Certificates
- Level – Graduate
- College – Pharmacy
- Type Forensic in the Keyword box and choose the certificate you are apply to from the list
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until your transcripts are received (either official or unofficial). Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond
*If you are a current master's student, apply here
Transcripts can be sent via post or electronically. Request official, original transcripts from every school that you reported on the UF Graduate Application in Step 2.
Send transcripts via post to the following address:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Send electronic transcripts directly FROM the institution TO the UF Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The institution must use one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered valid and official:
Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
If one of these companies cannot be used transcripts must be sent via post.
Former UF students who haven’t attended any school after UF do not need to request transcripts. Email email@example.com if this applies to you.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission: International Applicants Only
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the graduate school’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for the master’s degree, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
Note: If you are not in the Gainesville area, you can disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements. You will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.
Application Completion Notification
Please fill out the form below to confirm you have completed all of the steps in the application process.